Extra Precautions Taken To Help Prevent The Spread Of Covid.
- Therapy room will be cleaned in between in each client
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and couch surfaces that are touched regularly, by using appropriate cleaning products and methods: Chairs, couch, door handles, handle, tabletop surface, etc and all equipment
- All linens, removed after the client and washed at a 60-degree wash
- During the warmer summer months, the window will remain open during the treatment session. During the winter months, the room will be ventilated between each client.
- Handwashing with soap and water in place, between clients
Increased Protection Measures
- Wipeable pillows are now being used
- A face shield will be worn by myself, cleaned, and disinfected according to the manufacturer’s instructions prior to each massage
- The client is to provide their own water
- Client to bring a minimum number of personal belongings to their appointment
- All clients are required to complete a pre-screening questionnaire on the day of their appointment
- Disposable couch hole cover is being used per session when required
- Tissues provided in case of coughs or sneezes
- All high-risk clients will be requested to wear a face mask.
Put In Place Distancing Measures
- 30-minute buffering between each client to carry out cleaning procedures
- Only one person (client) per visit
- If I feel unwell, developed a continuous cough or a high temperature, appointments will be cancelled and rearranged after a period of isolation. I will Identify people who I have been in contact with and notify them
Communicating With Patients
Clients will be informed of measures that I have taken to ensure their safety and the policies that have been put in place
- Via email list
- Via link in the confirmation email
- Follow up email to ask clients to please let me know if they develop symptoms within 7 days of their visit.